clowns, mimes and the severely vertically challenged
turning out to be anything like my family
Phobos, Deimos, Phrike, and Pan (greek gods and goddess)
Trifextra prompt. Katherine Paterson, author of Bridge to Terabithia, wrote, “It’s like the smarter you are, the more things can scare you.” We are looking for a 33-word explanation of what scares you (or your character). We already know you’re intelligent, so, according to Paterson, you should have no shortage of potential subject matter.
Good luck. Have fun.
This weekend’s challenge is community judged.
- For the 14 hours following the close of the challenge, voting will be enabled on links.
- In order to vote, return to this post where stars will appear next to each link. To vote, simply click the star that corresponds with your favorite post.
- You can vote for your top three favorite posts.
- Voting is open to everyone.
- You have 14 hours to vote. It’s not much time, so be diligent! We’ll send out reminders on Twitter and Facebook.
- The winners will be announced in the comments of Monday’s post and will be posted in our typical fashion in the post on the following Friday.