Firstly, I would love to thank my fellow blogger friend at solothefirst.wordpress.com for her gracious nomination for the Liebster award, which is a recognition given to small bloggers by other small bloggers (max 200 followers). Secondly, I apologize for the great delay…I received the nomination 6/14 (at which time I qualified) and some how it got lost in the shuffle…I’ll take my 50 lashes with a wet noodle now. 😦
Copy & Paste This Whole Post and Replace All Your Information — who awarded you, for example.
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself, answering the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
4. Display the Liebster Award logo.
5. No tag backs meaning you can’t just re nominate the person who nominated you.
As Solo the First put it “The real purpose behind these nominations are not only as an accolade from a fellow blogger and let’s face it, nothing gently strokes our little writer hearts more than someone telling you they appreciate your work. In addition to the back patting we need to receive from time to time, it also allows us to get a little more personal as we get to know our increasing blogging community. It also helps drive traffic to your site as we reference one another.”
The questions put forth to me (with my answers) are as follows:
1. What is your dream job? To do nothing but write (what I want) and make a reasonable income.
2. Do you prefer to go to bed early or late? late…I’m answering this question after 3 am
3. Sweet or sour? Sweet
4. What are you reading right now? Little Bee by Chris Cleave
5. When you sit down to write… what is your first distraction? one of my cats… they can sense when I’m ready to write and hop right on my lap or computer demanding attention 🙂
6. Favourite DC or Marvel hero? I don’t really have one but lets say Wonder Woman and Wolverine 🙂
7. eggs – scrambled or fried? Scrambled–with cheese please.
8. Favourite TV actor? hmmm Shemar Moore aka Derek Morgan from Criminal Minds for his fine acting abilities 😉
9. If you were stuck on an island what is the thing you would miss most? the thing…guess that eliminated people so a journal and pen.
10. Favourite thing to sit in… Recliner chair or couch? Well being that I do not have a recliner…couch.
11. What movie did you see but wish you hadn’t? oh so many, guess I will go with “The Room” wow…
The 11 Blogs I wish to Nominate for the Liebster Award are as follows: Go and check them all out please!!
- Brian MOOGGEEK
- GiGi Rethinking Life
Here are my questions for my nominations:
- What is your favorite novel?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is you favorite way to relax?
- What is your favorite song and/or band currently?
- What was your favorite song and/or band during your teenage years?
- What is one of your guilty pleasures?
- What is your favorite color?
- What makes you smile or laugh no matter what?
- Where have you always wanted to go but haven’t yet?
- Finish this sentence: ” I wish…………”
Thank you and please go visit the above and spread some love around 🙂