I’m so stoked to have received my second award nomination. Thanks so much to Bianca at http://bgbowers.com/ for thinking of me. Super Sweet of you 🙂 Bianca says writing is her purpose… she certainly seems to have a passion for her purpose. I encourage you to take a look if you are not already following her blog.
Copy & Paste This Whole Post and Replace All Your Information — who awarded you, for example.
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
THE 5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS
1. Cookies or Cake? Cookies
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, of course!
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Tiramisu, how can you go wrong? Chocolate, Coffee, and a little Rum thrown in for good measure. Yes, please!
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? …around the same time every month. Hmmm…
5. Sweet Nick Name? Melicious (Think Melanie and Delicious) however only one person called me that and honestly it always reminded me of Malicious which has an entirely different meaning so Melicious is no longer used.
The nominations are the hard part. I tired to give a diverse group of recommendations to include, poetry, short stories, photography and humor, etc. So without further ado, in no particular order…
My 13 NOMINEES FOR THIS SWEET AWARD:
- Good Time Stories
- Roxi St. Clair
- it doesn’t have to rhyme
- Mythical Lancashire
- A is for
- Cloud Lounge
- Poems & People
Go forth and read their blogs. What are you waiting for? You know you want to!