Today (maybe yesterday by the time I finish this) is my one month anniversary and I was nominated for my very first award. I am so very honored and grateful. Thanks so much to Coach Muller http://goodtimestories.wordpress.com/ for the nomination!
Thank you to everyone for reading. I hope you continue to visit and enjoy. Also please know your comments are welcome…good or bad. Keep reading and writing for this is how we keep learning instead of growing stagnant in our lives.
Here’s how the nomination works:
* Use the logo above in the post.
* Link to whoever nominated you.
* Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
* Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively & creatively inspire others in theblogsphere.”
* Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
Oh boy 10 things about myself…well here we go in no particular order.
- I’m obsessed will all things Dr. Seuss.
- …and Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- My favorite color is Brown.
- I love to play Scrabble. If I could only get people to play!
- There is never too much coffee in my world.
- Music is imperative to my survival and I like a diverse selection. ..from Simon and Garfunkel to Anthrax to Tori Amos
- I love 80’s movies.
- Old musical’s hold a special place in my heart. (Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, The Sound of Music, My Fair Lady)
- I am a klutz. I am probably one of the most ungraceful people. I literally trip over my own feet. 🙂
- I think Monty Python and the Holy Grail is one of the funniest movies ever…and quote it. Often.
For many different reasons I am pleased to honor the following with this award as well. I hope you will check out my nominees: